GET YOUR LIFESTYLE BACK!
Providing residents of Gwinnett, North Fulton, and North Dekalb Counties with a drug-free approach to better mental health.
BrainCore Neurofeedback Duluth GA
Dr. Holmes’ practice is proud to offer patients a drug-free approach to a wide variety of neurological conditions.
Are you tired of looking for a drug-free, non-invasive solution to your mental health issues?
Are you sick of experiencing the side effects of medications that tend to be worse than what you are taking them for?
Are you frustrated with doctors who only see one side of a condition?
As the parent of a child with ADHD, I, too, was looking for the best way to help my child that would not change who she was and that would not make her into a zombie. That is when I found out about BrainCore Neurofeedback Therapy. It worked to eliminate the symptoms of ADHD in my daughter and changed our lives forever... and it can do the same for you!
Most children and adults experience the following:
- Increased focus and concentration
- Improved comprehension
- Improved sleep
- Improved memory
- Decreased stress levels
The BEST part is that BrainCore Neurofeedback Therapy is:
- Has no side-effects
- Has results that can last up to 30 years!
See if you or a loved one are a candidate for this life-changing therapy.
For more information about BrainCore Neurofeedback Therapy, please visit BrainCoreTherapy.com
Neurofeedback Therapy May Help
We are here to help you get your life back.
- Depth and quality of sleep for greater physical and mental stamina
- Mental focus and clarity
- Adaptability and mental cognition
- Rate of mental processing
- The brain has the ability to create new neural pathways (neuroplasticity)
- When the imbalance is removed and brainwaves are regulated, cognitive function improves
- The result is an improved ability to remember
- Neurofeedback therapy helps to retrain abnormal brainwave patterns that result from our environment and the ongoing stressors that impact our daily lives
- The body can become overloaded and our brainwaves can become abnormal
- Overstimulation, which commonly occurs in people suffering from anxiety, can create abnormal responses to incoming stimuli
- Neurofeedback is shown to normalize brainwaves
- Neurofeedback therapy helps to identify brainwave imbalance that may be contributing to your inability to sleep
- By retraining the brain and improving brainwave function in those key areas affected by insomnia, the brain creates healthier patterns
- As the brain learns new responses, patterns and pathways develop improving brainwave function as you begin to sleep better, longer
- Train the individual to increase alpha brain waves on the right side of the brain while reducing them on the left
- As the left side of the brain becomes more active, individuals begin to feel more positive in their moods
- When function is improved, mood is improved, and outcomes are optimized
- Neurofeedback therapy is a scientifically proven system that retrains the brain to create new patterns and responses to incoming triggers and stressors
- This new response improves brainwave activity and function
- The result is a calmer, happier, healthier brain that has fewer symptoms and flare-ups
Attention & Focus
- By changing how the brain is wired, neurofeedback therapy works to help improve:
- focus and concentration
- an individual’s ability to engage and socially connect
- anger and frustration
- Unlike medication, which only treats the symptoms for as long as it is taken, neurofeedback therapy provides a drug-free, non-invasive, long-term solution with results that can last up to 30 years.
- Neurofeedback therapy changes neural pathways so that children and adults decrease and eventually eliminate the symptoms of post-traumatic events.
- Symptoms improved include the following:
- interfering memories
- changes in emotional and physical reactions
- negative changes in mood and thinking
Let us walk you through the steps to better health!
We believe in using science vs. guesswork to detect the root cause of your health imbalance
so we can provide you with the correction you want and need to reclaim your health and life.
We perform a comprehensive qEEG brain map. This process allows us to read the frequency of areas across the brain. Much like a weather map that shows high and low temperatures, this map will show brain frequency and which areas may be over or under signaling that may be contributing to symptoms within the body.
Based on your unique brain map results, we will let you know what we have found and if we can help. If a brain frequency imbalance is detected, we will advise what specific neurofeedback protocols can help to improve your health.
When the imbalance is detected and neurofeedback is performed, brainwave frequencies are optimized for improved function, health, and wellbeing.
While health insurance companies may not recognize neurofeedback therapy for coverage, it is an eligible service for Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
Instead of charging per session, Dr. Holmes offers a variety of programs that allow you to complete sessions from the convenience of your home. You can then progress through the program at your own pace. After a complimentary consultation to determine if you or a loved one is a candidate for this therapy, Dr. Holmes will inform you as to what the next steps are at her practice.
Not at all! Neurofeedback is for anyone looking to improve their mental health and live life with more clarity!
Neurofeedback therapy is neither painful nor uncomfortable!
No, you do not! Since this type of therapy can be completed in the comfort of your own home, we are able to ship the necessary equipment right to your door, regardless of what state you live in, as long as you are in the continental United States.
No, you do not need to stop taking your medications in order to work with Dr. Holmes and BrainCore Therapy.
Anyone aged 5 years old and up can benefit from neurofeedback therapy as long as they are a candidate.
Get Started with a
Complimentary Zoom Consultation
In The MEdia
On The Daily Huddle
Listen to Podcasts with
Dr. Candace Holmes
She Looks Like Me Podcast
Sister Knowitall's Podcast
Dr. Holmes On Business Notes
Walk With Me Podcast