Providing Residents of Duluth, GA With A Drug-Free Approach To Peak Brain Performance, Anxiety, Depression, Migraines, Insomnia & Memory Loss
Dr. Holmes’ practice is proud to offer patients a drug-free approach to a wide variety of neurological disorders.
After researching the positive and lasting effects of neurofeedback therapy, Dr. Candace Holmes, Certified BrainCore Neurofeedback Practitioner and House Call Chiropractor, decided to offer it in her office. Neurofeedback therapy is also known as EEG biofeedback. It helps patients retrain their brains using computer software so that their brains function at peak performance/maximum potential. Prestigious universities such as Harvard, UCLA, and Stanford have researched neurofeedback therapy’s efficacy for over forty years on many neurological conditions including memory loss (brain fog), anxiety, depression, insomnia, and migraine headaches, just to name a few. It is a learning modality that is painless, drug-free, and non-invasive with no side effects. It is safe and effective for both adults and children. The goal of neurofeedback is to transform an unhealthy, dysregulated brainwave pattern into a normal, healthy, organized pattern. Research demonstrates that dysregulated brainwave patterns may cause neurological symptoms.
Feel free to call my practice today at (470) 535-0506 for any other questions or concerns. Or, send me an email with the link above on the website.
For more information about BrainCore Neurofeedback Therapy, please visit BrainCoreTherapy.com
Candace Holmes, D.C.
● Depth and quality of sleep for greater physical and mental stamina
● Mental focus and clarity
● Adaptability and mental cognition
● Rate of mental processing
● Neurofeedback therapy helps to retrain abnormal brainwave patterns that result from our environment and the ongoing stressors that impact our daily lives
● The body can become overloaded and our brainwaves can become abnormal
● Overstimulation, which commonly occurs in people suffering from anxiety, can create abnormal responses to incoming stimuli
● Neurofeedback is shown to normalize brainwaves
● Train the individual to increase alpha brain waves on the right side of the brain while reducing them on the left
● As the left side of the brain becomes more active, individuals begin to feel more positive in their moods
● When function is improved, mood is improved, and outcomes are optimized
● The brain has the ability to create new neural pathways (neuroplasticity)
● When the imbalance is removed and brainwaves are regulated, cognitive function improves
● The result is an improved ability to remember
● Neurofeedback therapy helps to identify brainwave imbalance that may be contributing to your inability to sleep
● By retraining the brain and improving brainwave function in those key areas affected by insomnia, the brain creates healthier patterns
● As the brain learns new responses, patterns and pathways develop improving brainwave function as you begin to sleep better, longer
● Neurofeedback therapy is a scientifically proven system that retrains the brain to create new patterns and responses to incoming triggers and stressors
● This new response improves brainwave activity and function
● The result is a calmer, happier, healthier brain that has fewer symptoms and flare ups
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
I FOUND RELIEF!
"Fantastic, I am totally blown away by the care that I have received from Dr. Holmes. I highly recommend her!"